Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's such a perfect day....

I'm glad I spent it with you...(Stephen King)

It's been a perfect day. I started reading a new King book last night and got maybe 50 pages into it. Today, I spent almost all day lying in bed and read the rest of the book with Kitten lying beside me the entire time. Most of the time she was sleeping, but there were some moments when she would come over to me, meowing and being wonderfully loving. She even let me rub her belly (I know, mom! I'm trying to get her used to it for you!).

I have been reading from a little after two to just about 20 minutes ago. Almost seven hours of straight reading.

I haven't felt this good in a long time. Just rejuvinated. Refreshed. Like my old self. The healthy old self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home