Monday, April 28, 2008

Another good day

It is raining all day, but not just little sprinkles. The sky is bruised and swollen and beautiful.

I talked to Sallie Mae and now I only owe them one child per year instead of ten, so that's good. It's a huge relief to know my payments will be manageable in the upcoming months. Until, of course, I go back! But hopefully having my PhD will get me a job that will let me actually pay what they want. But that is in the future and I can't do anything about it right now.

I am just in a good mood. Things are looking up. Things are just good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Hooray for student loan relief!! I'm glad that you're able to enjoy your time out of school.... just enough to get back INTO school.

... I really would have thought you'd learned better. ;p

Glad you're doing well.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home