Monday, January 07, 2008

The last three days have been really great.

Saturday night was fun, playing Cranium with Christi, JD and Maria, and laughing our asses off. I love those moments when I reconnect with Christi.

Yesterday was a core-member LadyBusiness. It was then turned into ToryBusiness, which was awesome. Just spending the afternoon with most of the women I love (and Ehren as the honorary vag) then playing Guitar Hero and just spending good, quality time....it was wonderful.

Then today the weather was gorgeous and I watched David Bowie's Glass Spider Tour with Meagan, which I haven't seen in years and years. We both sat on the couch and squealed like little girls. Well, like the little girls we once were, squealing about the same David Bowie. Tonight is my interview with Ari.

I feel very good about everything right now. I know the last few days have helped with that. Just good feelings all around. And I know I'm doing the right thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home