Sunday, April 05, 2009

So....

I have been walking around all day, thinking about the different colors my walls are going to be.

I know my bathrooms will be blue. The upstairs bathroom will be a slightly lighter blue than the downstairs bathroom. I want my bedroom to look like a cloud. Lots of blue and billowy white. The kitchen will be a light yellow. The dining room/library will be a lilac color. The living room will have a blue accent wall, darker than the bedroom or bathroom. The office will be a light yellow, similar to the kitchen. The knitting room...I'm not sure yet how I want the knitting room to look. It will double as a guest bedroom. I am going to be working on this for the next year or so. It's so cool!! Three bedrooms. A bathroom and a half. Dining room. Living room. Upstairs. Downstairs. Lawn. MINE!! It's just awesome!

I am so excited about this. I can't wait until the papers are signed. So. Excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home