Friday, May 20, 2005

Tis the reason

I am a 4.0 student!!! Well, I got my first ever 4.0 semester, I guess I should say. I'm still bringing up my GPA from Ball State, so my total now is 3.18. But, only three of my four classes are registered on my total GPA, so it will go up once Abnormal Psych gets added.

I am so proud. I started this semester less than one week after Mike's suicide. I swore I wouldn't let his death effect my school work, because it was too important to me. I pushed away dealing with him and that situation because I had a heavy load to deal with at school. I dove into my classes, ignoring everything else that came along. And it was worth it.

Now the letdown begins. My grades are in, my GPA is climbing steadily, I am in love, and all is well. Finally. And when things start to get not-so-well (dealing with the death) I know I am still doing okay. I have amazing support, lots of love, and a report card I am going to frame.

All is well. Finally I believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home