Sunday, February 01, 2009

Um, holy CRAP

Brad Pitt is 45. 45. FORTY FIVE!

This is one of those moments when I am having issues with people other than me aging. I have no problem with the thought of me aging. Yeah, I got it. I'm gonna get old. That is nothing new. But HOLY CRAP.

In five year, FIVE YEARS, Brad Pitt will be 50.

Anyone else my age having issue with the thought that Brad Pitt Will Be Fifty In Five Years?

I don't think fifty is old. I really don't. But when Brad Pitt, someone who I had plastered on my walls as a teenager, someone who wasn't so old that having a crush was weird...when that person hits a milestone age like 50, well, there is cause for pause.

Shit. I think I have it bad? Katie Holmes is my age and she is married to Tom Cruise.

And yes, there is a People magazine to my right. You shut up your face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

hate that Brad Pitt is looking so much older! The fact that he's 45 doesn't bother me as much b/c NOW I feel like we're similar in age. NOW it wouldn't be too weird to hook up. You know...I meet him, he leaves Angelina, Cyndi's okay with it b/c he's in my top 5...we hook up...lol. I LOVE HIM.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home