Thursday, April 16, 2009

Enough!

Ok, subconscious mind, you will listen to me:

ENOUGH WITH THE ANXIETY DREAMS!

Last night's dream was horrible. It involved me being a mother (AH) and being with someone who was involved with some sort of underground drug ring and he went crazy and shot our three kids in front of me and all sorts of shit. Then I had to sit down to a spaghetti dinner and not act upset. It was so vivid and so weird. No one I knew was in it (except I *think* Dom DeLuise was the one making me eat spaghetti and not be upset).

I know buying a house is a big deal, but I'm not freaked out about it. It feels right. I walked in and the house felt like home. SO WHY AM I FREAKING OUT AT NIGHT?!

Urg.

Oh, maybe buying a house and starting a brand new job and getting ready to move COMBINED is creating some anxiety? Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home