Monday, August 27, 2007

A few things

Number one.....goddess bless azithromycin. Less than 12 hours after my first dose, I already feel human again. I still can't hear or smell, and things now have a really bad taste, verses no taste at all, but I can breathe. The liquid in my lungs is already starting to dry up. YAY!

I hate Sidekick commercials.

The moon fills my living room. My windows are at the perfect angle. And it's full tonight.

I can't wait for my interview on Wednesday.

I've been having some really weird dreams lately. I blame the NyQuil. But they have been very vivid and, I have to say, I've really enjoyed the alternate live I've been living as I sleep.

I realized today that I can be vegan every day. Every day except the day I feel the worst after having been sick for two weeks. On that day, I can eat mini powdered donuts and it's okay.

I love The Simpsons.

I had a really nice moment today.....this whole time I've been sick, I've wanted to be with mom. It's just a natural thing: I feel sick and I want her there to take care of me. She sent me a pair of dad's bibs for filming, and as soon as I opened the box, I could actually smell her fabric softener. It's one of the first things I've been able to really smell. It was very awesome.

Now I am going to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow I will be even more normal. I've really missed being able to walk from one end of the apartment to the other and not being out of breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home