Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Let's try this again....

I'm on another batch of antibiotics and some nasal spray now. This time the doctor says I should be back to myself in five to six days. If not, I need to be examined again. Or, decoding DoctorSpeak, if I'm not better in five to six days, euthanasia.

At this point, either is fine with me if it will make my ears stop popping and my nose unclog.

I don't think I'm resistant to antibiotics, because it's been years since I've been on any. I don't abuse them and rarely take them. But I guess I could have caught a bacteria that was resistant. Or just stubborn as shit.

I hope these meds do work so I will hopefully feel like peeling myself off the couch again. Unless that is something else entirely, which is a good possibility. But at least all the snot in my head won't rest on one side of my face if I can't get myself off the couch for other reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home