Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ok. So.

I got my first whiff of Fall today, on the way home from rehearsal. It was fabulous for a few reasons.

First, because it's Fall. And Fall is the best.

And B, because it means I could smell.

I feel 100% times better. Okay, maybe more like 98.4% better. Not quite myself completely, but getting there. And thanks to Bone, I am able to hear much more.

Also, I am very glad that I'm not arachnophobic. If I were, I would be unable to enter any door to my apartment at any time during the day or night. Or open my windows. Or sometimes look in my rubber tree.

I've been on a bit of a vacation from myself lately, and I have to say I'm pretty happy to be coming back. I mean, I've been to paradise.....but I've never been to me. Or at least I haven't been myself for about a month. And it wasn't paradise by any stretch of the imagination. So I guess what I'm saying is I have become a liar on my blog when I talk about being to paradise but not being to me.

AAAANNNNNDDDDDD........NOW is the time for me to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home