Friday, April 17, 2009

Going to start recording them now

So last night's dream was a live-action Family Guy episode, which does sound all shades of awesome. However, it was not. I was Lois, but I wasn't married to Peter. Meg and Chris and Stewie were all there (and all real, which WAS cool).

Instead of being married to Peter, I was having an affair with Peter. It was horrible. The whole dream I was sneaking around and afraid I was going to get caught. I was in so much mental pain because I wanted to be with him so bad but couldn't without shame and guilt. The kids saw me and Peter kissing and hated me, calling me names (and at some point, both Peter and Chris had crew cuts that were hollow at the top and they poured cereal and milk in that hollow part and started eating off each other's heads. I wanted Peter less in that moment comparatively).

Moral of the story? Tonight mama takes a Xanax before bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home