Sunday, January 22, 2006

SO MUCH!!!!

I am just sitting here, thinking about how much stuff I have going on right now (and about to happen) and I can't help but smile and laugh my ass off!

Here I am, today, sitting here with really nothing to do. Here we go.....

Tomorrow: Classes start.
Tomorrow and Tuesday night: Rehearsals for Dido, classes
Wednesday morning: Leave for Venezuela
Sunday evening: Return from Venezuela, give my man kisses, do homework, sleep
Monday through Thursday: classes, rehearsal, plan wedding, work
Friday: rehearsal, plan wedding, work

Rinse and repeat as needed (all except Venezuela....that will actually be a great working vacation, getting me ready for the craziness that will be this semester).

But all I can do is sit here and laugh about it. I don't feel any of the stress yet, and I can only imagine what's in store for me on this trip. I can't even imagine the new experiences I'll take in, the people I'll meet, the amazing things I'll do. I CAN SNORKLE IN THE CARRIBEAN!

Holy shit.

There is this awesome energy circling inside myself right now. It keeps churning, exploding, bubbling, rocking and moving me through the day. I am so completely happy with everything right now. Happy with my life, my future, my everything.

All I can do is sit down, hold on and enjoy this ride for all it's worth! And do homework on the plane......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home