Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wedding dress and sore boobs

I have my wedding dress! We went to a mall in River North (I think) way out on Cermak and Harlem. Yes, I bought my wedding dress at a DEB in a mall! It was perfect.....perfect fit, perfect cut, perfectly flattering for my figure. It was perfect all around. And it cost about a sixteenth of what inexpensive wedding dresses cost. I'm so excited!

A bit of the wedding fever bug has made its way into my life for the moment. I really hope it lasts, considering we have about 13 weeks to pull it all together, get invites out, line up what's going on and stuff. I think getting the dress helped, but I know once school hits, I will be overwhelmed again.

I AM TAKING FIVE CLASSES AND HAVE 19 BOOKS!!!!

A little overwhelmed already.....but thankfully, they are paperbacks and no more than a few hundred pages each......*whimper*


But I'm hoping that my arthritic man and I can churn this wedding out and make it be the best damn wedding anyone has been to. Excluding their own, of course. I don't expect to usurp anyone's wedding day. Unless it sucked. Then yes. Yes, I want my wedding to be the best damn one!

The man is up and stumbling through the apartment. Time for some breakfast eating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home