Friday, December 30, 2005

Better than pearls, I guess.....

Here I am, running around the kitchen cleaning for the party tomorrow night wearing silver ballerina-type slippers. Yeah. Not my usual fuzzy slippers. The best part......I'm wearing them with socks, sweatpants, a sweatshirt and no shower. I'm wearing them with my dress tomorrow night and they were a present from mom. I need to make sure they're broken in a bit before tomorrow night. The LAST thing I want is to start off the new year not able to walk.

But I wish People magazine were here to take the picture. I would make it in the "Worlds Worst Dressed" for sure!

I'll take my 15 minutes wherever I can find them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Royale said...

OH MY GOD!!! Pleeeese tell me your husband took a picture of you!! Because I can see it in my minds eye, but a pic would be priceless! kisses...

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home