Monday, January 16, 2006

A fever and world travel

I have a fever. It sucks. But I am glad that, if I have to get sick, it's a week before I leave for Venezuela, and not the day before. Nothing is worse than hopping on a plane with stuffy ears and nose. God. Torture.

Time to go lie down and hope to sleep. I'm not tired, but I know I need to sleep this off. I just finished signing up for some free stuff from ModernBride....here's hoping.

This post is pointless. But there is nothing more to expect when my synapses aren't firing on all cylinders.

Classes start in one week from today. I get on that plane in a week and two days from today.

One pointless sentence after another. Times like this suck. I am too sick to make any sense or be able to do anything, yet too awake to sleep it off. ARG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home