Saturday, February 11, 2006

The afterburn

Venezuela feels like it was months ago, instead of weeks ago. Coming home and getting back into the swing of things was much harder than I expected. I still feel like I'm playing catch up in some of my classes. The house is a mess. Rehearsals are every night and neverending (seemingly....only one more week, actually). It's almost the middle of February and I feel I'm still in January.

However, my Maid of Honor ROCKS! She is taking this whole wedding thing by the heels and running with it! At this point, I don't think it would have happened without her help. Not to say we wouldn't get married......we would probably just do what I've wanted to do all along and run away to elope. I'll enjoy the wedding, the ceremony and all of that. yeah.

Anyway, so the extreme pressures of work, school, rehearsals, wedding.....all of it are going to go away very soon. And I couldn't be happier.

I guess that's it. I'm kinda depressed now, for some reason, so I'm gonna go and just not think about any of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger LC Greenwood said...

You need to pick a song girl!

And if there's anything I can do to help out, please let me know.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home