Monday, February 13, 2006

Ah, tomorrow

So, tomorrow is the biggest love day of the year, supposedly. Now, I am not a big Valentine's day kinda girl. I never really have been. Actually, my favorite Valentine's days were the years when I was single and really bitter. I would get with my other single, bitter friends and have an Anti-Valentine Party. I made necklaces with cut-outs of AK-47's, we had black everything (black drinks, black foods, black clothes). We sat around, fuming and laughing at the fact that we were single, hated it and wanted to be with someone. Those were the best.

Now that I have the love of my life, Valentine's Day is still not a big day to me. I show him everyday how I feel, and he does the same. We don't need a day to remind us to love each other or do something nice for each other. I don't want flowers......to many smell like a funeral home. I don't want chocolate (SSSKKKRREEECCHHHH.....okay, big fat HORRIBLE lie. I always want chocolate. I always NEED chocolate.....but I don't need chocolate in the shape of a heart to melt in my mouth.....no, just chocolate in the shape of anything is fine. And I don't need chocolate specifically tomorrow.)

I celebrate Valentine's Day every day. And so does my baby.

Now, ARBOR Day, on the other hand.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home