Wednesday, May 24, 2006

urg part 315

Okay, so it was for canvassing, which in itself is awesome, but not for me. And the hours were from 2 pm to 10 pm, which means I couldn't help with Shakes.

Two big blahs in one conversation.

But the biggest blah came from a phone call to Good Mamaw. I called to let her know that Olivia came back from the doctor and the visit went well and they would know the results on Monday, and I woke her up. I could barely understand her, but she sounded really bad and said that she wasn't feeling well. Mom took her to the hospital (I couldn't understand when) and they gave her IV fluids.

She hasn't been doing well lately at all, but every time I've seen her she seems okay. But I'm not there for the day to day sick spells and she's always been one to put on a happy face, regardless of what's been going on. I'm calling mom to get more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home