Monday, July 03, 2006

AH!

Okay, so I guess I didn't really know how this worked....but I printed out my unofficial transcripts to see what basic classes I need to take to get this undergrad done and move on to bigger and free education, and I noticed a special note at the top of my last three semesters.......it says "Academic Standing: Good Standing" then, right below it, "Additional Standing: DEAN'S LIST!!!"

For three straight semesters, I have been on the Dean's List and didn't even know it!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT???

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Royale said...

Did you think you had to take a test or something, to get on the Dean's List??? You smart people...a little too smart for your own good! Big Dork... :)

11:41 PM  
Blogger Broken said...

AWESOME!!!!

That's great, muffin!!! You are the smartest person alive! I love you!!!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home