Monday, September 25, 2006

It's amazing how sleep doesn't come when your heart as been ripped from your chest and shat upon.

But it's also amazing the lengths a whore will go to to protect her whore self. Even after I told her that he didn't deny it, she STILL continued to say, "I don't know what you're talking about Tory." That made me smile.

I don't understand being a whore. Or being a married whore. Who is fucking another married person. I just don't get that mentality. I know some people are born without a shred of human decency or morals, but I don't understand it because I WAS born with them. And even though I am in so much pain right now, I would much rather be in pain than have to live with myself, knowing I broke up a marriage or two.

But then again, people with a soul feel that same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home