Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm not sure of the need I have for The Healing Place any longer. I feel that certain events have occured that have released me from needing that separate space.

Of course, I'm not magically 'cured' over night from this situation. But I have come to realize that some things never change. Some things remain constant, and some people remain constant. I refuse to be put in a cyclical situation where there is nothing for me but doubt and mistrust.

I am done feeling the need to prove my intelligence. I am done feeling the need to continually prove myself right. Or ignore myself completely. I have been there for too long. It's done. It's over. There is no need for it again.

I'm going to hold on to the other blog for a bit, and one day I'll take it down. Or not. I don't know. Whatever feels best at the time I'll do.

All I know is my patterns are changing. My cycles are stopping. And that is my main concern.

I know what I deserve. I know what I need. And I will get those things that I deserve. And so will others.

In the end, we don't always get what we think is right, but to steal blatantly from the Rolling Stones, we get what we need.

I know my worth and will seek out accordingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home