Thursday, October 05, 2006

Normally, I cringe at the thought of someone being miserable. I feel the pain of others too much to enjoy someone else's misery.

But this is not a normal situation. And if his description of her face was true, I am not cringing.

I am sitting back, arms behind my head, smiling at karma.

Because so few people deserve to be in misery in my opinion. Except those who willingly and knowingly and happily put others in misery, after their own gains, not caring what the consequences are.

Those who take what isn't theirs. Those who have complete disregard to anyone else, including the one they swore to be with until death. Those who abuse their free will. Those who happily admit to having no morals.

Those are the ones who so very rarely see karma come back to them. At least, I've very rarely seen it happen to them.

Looks like you haven't slept in weeks? Maybe you should have been resting up in your own bed with your own husband. Maybe then sleep would be coming to you.

Looks like you are hollow inside? Well, perhaps if you had any substance there to begin with, you wouldn't feel as hollow as you do now.

Maybe, just maybe, this will be something you learn from. Maybe my wish will come true.....my wish for you to become human and experience such human emotions as guilt, sympathy, empathy, the difference between right and wrong and, gasp, love.

And the pain that goes with having that love ripped away from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home