Sunday, November 05, 2006

Alright, who's next?

Come on.....keep draining the well.

Fucking Jesse White. Fuck him.

So I guess there was some mandatory insurance verification form that I needed to turn in, which I never received in the mail. NOW, because of that, I have to pay $100 AND turn in about six forms, one being a written letter from my insurance company, proving that I had insurance back in August.

Yeah.

How much fucking fun will this be?! I am SO excited to spend $100 to prove that I spend $105 a month for my insurance.

This is bullshit.

And since my financial aid was fucked up due to having to wait for someone to do their taxes IN AUGUST, I am hurting financially.

I don't think the check will get to me in time for me to pay this $100......

I am just so frustrated.

So Jesse White....you can sit behind Daly in the line of "Waiting For Tory To Get Money". And make sure you do some really shitty things to her in the meantime, since, well, it wouldn't be my life lately if that didn't happen.

Just urg. Urg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home