Thursday, July 05, 2007

I love "Forensic Files".

I love "Law and Order".

I love all things law-ish and dead-ish (I'm watching the shows of the deeeeaaaayyydddd)
and figure-it-out-ish.

And, apparently, putting "ish" after every word. Ish.

Riesling is good.

The fact that my temp job just became as permanent as I want it to is good.

I am very excited about going to the Museum of Science and Industry for the CSI exhibit.

Smoking Dude hasn't attempted to make contact again. I've also kept the windows shut, so maybe he just hasn't had the chance. I got away from one creepy shithead, and would hate to think that I moved next door to another. So we'll see how that goes.

Things are okay today. I've been up and down for a bit, but I think things are going to even out a bit. More cause for some joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home