Sunday, July 01, 2007

Holy shit!!

So "Voltron" is on Adult Swim right now, and I have to say it is a horrible cartoon. My god. But I LOVE it! I haven't seen any episodes, or even part of an episode, since it was new.

I remember how in love with Keith I was, and how much I wanted to be Princess Allura.

I still kick myself sometimes for selling my Voltron set. Both of them. Oh yeah...the lions AND the cars.....Damn I was cool. But I wanted to order clothes out of the J.C. Penny catalog so I would feel older. What the hell does a fourth grader know about anything anyway......

Oh, it's back on.....Keith is about to pretend to lose a fight and bounce back at the last minute. HE JUST FELL DOWN THE CLIFF!!! Does this mean the end of Voltron? Now the bad guy is telling the whole point of the duel, thereby giving the audience an idea as to what is going on.

AND THERE GO THE LIONS!!!!

Bad Guy: "Hello, Keith! Now that I have bested you at battle, the battle we just fought, I can tell you why I chose to do this battle with you. I wanted to separate you from the rest of Voltron so they can be easily defeated! Now that you are about to die I can tell you all of my plan. HA! HA! HA!"

Keith: AAAHHHAAAHHHAAAHHHH!!!!!

Bad Guy: YES! Yes, we will defeat the rest of Voltron! And I am now getting in my ship. And now I am flying away in my ship! And I am still flying! And I'm going to watch the rest of Voltron get defeated! Right after I land my ship! Which I am landing. Right now. Landing."

Keith: AAHHHAAHHHAAHHHAAAHHHAAAHHH!!!!!!

Bad Guy: YES!

I am so damn happy right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home