Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Okay, so I hate people.

I just do.

Dick Cheney.

Conservapedia.com

Watching "Law and Order" tonight and saw an episode taken almost directly from the whole damn Terri Shivo bullshit.

Riddle me this, Batman.....how can someone who claims to be pro life in every sense of the word either condone or commit murder? Of course, Terri Shivo's husband was still alive, the last I heard, but I'm speaking in generals here. I simply don't understand the logic. I just don't. Even if someone believes they are saving lives, they are still taking one. There is a HUGE lapse in logic with that. Or maybe it's just that I don't subscribe to that newsletter and fail to see the logic.

Oh well. I have more important issues to deal with right now....damn heartburn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home