Monday, June 01, 2009

Are hands really that creepy?

The X-Files. Fringe. Medium. All of these shows have images of hands on the opening credits. I simply do not find hands (or x-ray type images of hands) creepy. Or surreal. Or other-worldly. Maybe because a lot of people, um, have hands and use them daily?

Side note...I move in 15 days. In 14 days I will be an official home owner. I have nothing packed. I *just* printed off a Real Simple check list and have started switching my info online. I am also losing my mind. Slowly. It's partly my new job and the stress of starting it at the same time as buying a major purchase and moving.

The new job...the new job is great. It was very stressful for the first month. It involved crying on my couch several mornings. But now things are starting to make sense. It was a great decision I made.

I am now addicted to soft pretzels and hummus. Not at the same time, mind you. Whole wheat pita with the roasted garlic or eggplant and olive hummus. Pretzels with mustard.

Kitten Fat Cat is having a very bad day today. She didn't just wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...she woke up on the wrong damn bed in the wrong damn house in the wrong state in the wrong country. Moria thinks she wants to try mustard for the first time. I am betting it may be her last time of thinking that would be a good idea. Although she does like weird food. Avocado. Rice Krispies. Olives. Peanut butter. Various other things.

Alright, time to wind my ass down for the night. I hope I don't have images of *gasp* hands during the night! OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home