Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Date

So I think it's official....we are moving the wedding to April 23, which is Carri's birthday, of next year. It will be our one year anniversary and it will give us enough time to plan, save up and enjoy our lives together. I'm so excited about living with him and just enjoying our home. For the first time, I am going to have a home that I share with someone else. This apartment is my home, but it's just mine.

I have ants. I hate to kill them, but they are walking over the cayenne pepper, tape and random other things I have placed over their point of entry. They are eating KittenFatCat's food. It's scary.

Oh--just saw a preview for Batman......there was a horse that breathed fire. Awesome.

This was one of the most pointless posts I could have written, except the first part.

I should shower.

I stink.

2 Comments:

Blogger FireVaney said...

April 23 also happens to be Shakespeare's birthday...

We've got a bit of an ant problem, too. The Raid baits are killing them, but more keep coming. I'm on the verge of calling a professional...

9:36 PM  
Blogger Auryn23 said...

I hate it!!!! They keep coming and coming!! I don't want to kill them because I don't like killing anything....I keep relocating them by sweeping them up and dumping them outside, but I know it's the same ones coming back in. You'd think a perk of living on the third floor would be no creepy crawlies trying to eat KittenFatCat's food, but alas....

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home