Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Amazing

That's what my director for the Institute called me today. Amazing. Yes, I have found my path. I need to do some minor tweeking, but I have my path. I know what I can do, what I do well, and damnit, I am going balls to the wall with it.

We just had our first of three panel discussions today at Roosevelt. There was so much hard work put into it, so many hours of hair pulling and stressing. And my god, was it a huge success!!!! It was filmed by CAN-TV, we had great questions and interesting panelists. I can't wait for the next two.

I am going to make change in this society. I don't know how, I don't know when , but it's my goal. I want to help. I want to make things as right as they can be. There is so much I'll be going against, the basic way this society is set up from individual isms to institutionalized isms, but damnit if I'm not ready. I feel like I've been unleashed.......

The world will never be the same!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Royale said...

MY world, with you in it, has already been amazingly changed! Sorry I couldn't make it today, but I am so PROUD and HAPPY!!! Keep it going, I'm all for living in a better world. And if I can one day say "The President's cat once took a bite out of me", life will be perfect!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home