Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh, the coffee stains

Well, there is a giant coffee stain on the left tit of my gray shirt. Yes, it's one of those days. But classes are still going well. I am really afraid, however, that if I don't get one day to not have to leave the apartment soon, I will, unfortunately, grab a gun and head for the nearest bell tower. I am done. My mental health can't handle much more. Yep, to the point of exhaustion. Just one day of recharging, taking naps, watching horror movies, doing nothing. That's all I need.

And I'm going to get it on Sunday, come hell or high water. No rehearsal, no nothing.

And it couldn't have come at a better time. Or a more needed time. yeah.

There is a Swingline automatic stapler right in front of me. Ah, Cubicle, how I love thee.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home