Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday ritual

For the last month or so, I have religiously checked postsecret.com every Sunday. It is amazing, and if you haven't seen it, I really recommend it. If you don't know anything about it, basically it's a blog that is run by a man named Frank. He has people mail him their deepest, darkest secrets on post cards and he posts a new batch every Sunday. There is a book out of all the previous posts, and those that didn't make it on to the blog.

It's an amazing way to feel connected to people without knowing who they are. Some secrets make me cry, some make me laugh, some make me cringe, and some have no effect on me whatsoever. But those that do make me realize that we, as people, are so closely connected deep within ourselves. It helps to reduce the urge to judge others. And, it makes me feel I'm not alone in some of my feelings.

It's so wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home