Wednesday, April 26, 2006

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a WIFE!

I love it.

Can't believe it's true. It was such a buildup to it, with the planning, the stress, the anxiety about having so much to do and afraid it wouldn't all get done. But it was perfect. Absolutely perfect. My friends and family are amazing. The pictures are unbelievable. I have never felt more beautiful, more loved and more in love than that day.

Until the day our child is born years down the road, this will be the ultimate in perfect days. There is nothing to compare with standing in front of all you love, professing your love for someone and having it all come right back at you. I didn't want to cry, but the first line of my vows I couldn't help it, and from what I heard, it was the moment when everyone else in the audience cried as well. Steve was SO close, I could see the tears getting ready to start, but he kept it in.

We didn't know what the other wrote for vows until the ceremony, and it was so funny that they were almost exactly the same. Some lines were almost word for word what the other wrote.

I seriously couldn't have asked for a better day whatsoever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home