Saturday, April 08, 2006

Gettin' trashed....

So today is Steve's bachelor day. It started with memosas and breakfast at our apartment for those in the wedding party (I conveniently had a meeting with Ericka to get my make up done for the wedding) and going to a Cubs game (he had no idea of either). Then, back to our place (I conveniently met up with Leslie as she was changing clothes and took over her place for a few hours) for cocktails and gathering of all of his friends. Then, they headed out to Fogo de Chaos for meat, meat and more meat, along with cocktails, I'm sure. Then, they are heading to Lucky Strike for bowling, pool, darts and, again, cocktails. They have been at the alley for about an hour as I write this.

Then, his drunk ass will come home to me. I'm glad he doesn't have any hair to hold back if he pukes. I'm so excited to hear about his day (and feign surprise about it all....wide eyed wonder!).

The only thing that slightly sucks is this conundrum.....I really want to see him having such a good time. We haven't had many of those lately, with stress and being tired and work and all. But I want him to have that fun without me, so he is reminded of his individuality. But I want to SEE it, from afar. I want to see the happiness on his face as he's surrounded by his nearest and dearest. I want to dress in drag and spy on him, taking pictures of the smiles and laughs so I can remind him, when he's feeling down, that he's loved by so many.

However, I will remain here. Working on yet another paper. And playing in my mind what I think is happening at certain times. I just hope it's as wonderful as I have it in my head.

I'm sure it will be much more than what I could imagine. Cloud 9.....until the puking starts! But then, he can come home to me and I'll take care of him. Selflessness? No....I have a bachelorette party coming up sometime soon......karma!

;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Royale said...

1) he doesn't puke
2) I didn't get him THAT drunk, I think he only did one shot, maybe...
3) he doesn't puke...
p.s. we had a wonderful time, I forgot my camera here, but...I guess camera's aren't 'really' supposed to be at a bachelor party anyway!!...but I do have a choice few on my phone...god bless technology...

2:48 AM  
Blogger Auryn23 said...

Didn't get him THAT drunk, eh? He was still drunk at 10 this morning.....;)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home