Sunday, April 02, 2006

Closer

We have 21 days until the wedding.

I can't wait for it to be done. Then, I can't wait for school to let out.

I need time to chill, and just working full time will give me that time. I just need a week where there is nothing going on but one thing, maybe two. And I don't want timelines. I want to throw my planner in the corner the last day of class and not get it back out until the first day of fall semester.

It's a beautiful day and I've spent it all inside. I only got to know how beautiful it was a few minutes ago, when I walked to Walgreens. But this paper has to be done. I finished one, am almost done with the second, and the third will have to happen either sometime tonight or tomorrow during the afternoon. Probably tonight, since I don't want to be stuck at the computer on Steve's birthday, although he probably will be.

But it's not even 7 yet. There is still time to get all my stuff done for tomorrow. And the next day. And the day after that......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home