Sunday, March 26, 2006

I had forgotton

just how much I love Toad the Wet Sprocket. Steve burned me the entire collection of them, and I can't stop listening to "Walk on the Ocean". That song is so beautiful, but carries with it a bit of sadness. If memory serves correctly, I was in love with someone, unrequited of course, when this song was big. I would listen to it when I was in the car and cry. But now, as with all songs that I felt a certain emotion when it was popular, I can sit and appreciate it for what it is.....a musical memory.

My bridal shower was yesterday. It was amazing. I had such a wonderful time and received so many wonderful gifts. We now own a Cuisinart!!!! Everyone was so excited for me, and it was really nice to be the princess for a day. And I will be the princess in less than a month again. Then, back to boring old me. But I have that to look forward to.

I have so many wonderful friends who truly care about me. Not just because of the bridal shower, but who genuinly care for me. And I genuinly, truly care for them as well. Goodness abounds.

Well, I am off to study. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home