Thursday, December 14, 2006

There are times when I feel this inner calm in me. That calm is amazing. I know it's usually right before a storm of emotions, but when it's there, I take full advantage.

Today, on the bus coming home, the lake was so still. It was a perfect blue and matched the sky. It made me feel at peace.

Something so large, so controlled by the environment around it, was just sitting there, quite content to exist.

It was inspiring.

I am quite content to exist right now. I don't know what the next moment will bring, and some of those moments have been quite intense. But right now, it is enough to be breathing. Enough to be existing. Enough to know I am loved. Enough to know that nothing will be too much for me to handle.

Those are enough to carry me through this moment. The next moment may, and most definitely will, change.....but right now, I am basking in the breeze, the sounds of people talking outside my window, the looks of love from Kitten, and knowing that there is someone out there thinking of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home