Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I haven't posted in awhile, and I guess because anything I've had to say has been said.

I have a sort of peace about everything now. And a new haircut. It looks so awesome! It is SHORT! And it feels like me. I think I look more like a grown up now. It's weird.

I'm also excited. There is a friend I had years ago, and because of something stupid, we stopped talking. I didn't think it was stupid at the time. I was hurt. But in retrospect, having grown up quite a bit in the time between, it wasn't something that should have ended the friendship. And she has made it clear that she wants to hang out again. I'm very excited about this prospect. It's like an old part of my old life coming back, and a part that I had missed but didn't realize. So that's exciting!

Just trying to get through school and get the fundraiser up and running. That is basically my life. And it's so wonderful. Busy, but wonderful. No worries of anything, really. It's a nice sort of calm that's taken over me. And I have the feeling it will stay for a long time.

That's really all. Kinda pointless, but nevertheless, I felt the need to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home