Sunday, April 15, 2007

I want to start by saying I love Bear Grylls. I just love him. Because of him, if I am stranded anywhere on this planet, I will be able to survive. He is just awesome.

I started volunteering yesterday. It was awesome. There was an adorable tortoise shell named Lois who just loved me. And another cat (I can't remember his name) who jumped up on my shoulders and took a quick nap. I have rabbit training this week and special needs cat training next week. The people were awesome, and just being around that many cats and rabbits was awesome. Especially since I know they have a much better life than they did before coming to the shelter. Just good feelings all around.

On a completely different note, I feel like I'm starting to get out of my constant procrastination phase that I've been in, oh, all my life. I've been doing big assignments days before they're due, unlike my usual the-night-before-cram session. It's nice, really. I feel like I'm in control more than I have in a long time. I think it all ties into the many different ways I'm shifting my ways of living. It's just seeping into every aspect of my life. It's so funny to look at all the different ways change is manifesting itself within me.

I have a cat who is ready for some play time, and if I don't get off this computer now, she will eat my leg and have no second thoughts about going after the eyes next.

1 Comments:

Blogger LC Greenwood said...

Bear is totally dreamy and it doesn't gross me out at all when he pees on things.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home