Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hooray for Miscalculations (and gross underestimating of myself)!!

So the geography midterm I was worried about?.......got an A-. The biology quiz that I knew I flunked?......B-.

Now the geography grade I was hoping for, but the biology grade......I didn't take into consideration that he gave half points or partial points for attempted answers. And the majority of the questions I missed were only worth one point, while the ones I got right were worth 2 or 3 points each. That balance made the grade MUCH higher than I had hoped for.

On a strictly unrelated note, I have a very odd bruise on my thumb. That meaty part of the lower thumb is a really dark brown and swollen. But it doesn't really hurt, unless I pull on it or smack it. It's very odd.

Kitten has decided to jump up on the desk and help me write. Or tell me to get the hell off the computer. I shall listen to her, for she is the boss in this relationship....

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bish said...

Congratulations on a job well done. We will celebrate on Sunday!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home