Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I have so much to do, and I start to do it, but I can't focus. It's that time of year. So instead of sitting and staring at a book I can't focus on, I decided to write here.

There are so many opportunities that are making themselves available to me at the same time, and I can't help but think that I am being led down a very specific path. From where I live, to what the next year will look like, I just have a very strong feeling that I am heading in the right direction....and because of that, things are making themselves available to me.

When I head out looking for a job this summer, it won't be just like every other job hunt. I will finally have a degree backing me up. A degree that will be useful for the types of jobs I'm looking for. And whatever job I get, it will do nothing but be an incredible learning experience, get me connected to the community and lead me to bigger and better things. And pay the rent. But that aside, it will be a job that will be a springboard for what I want to do. And I've never had that before. To say I'm excited is a huge understatement.

Recent events have also helped me make a decision about Puerto Rico.

And I'll know on Friday if another huge part of my future will be happening much sooner! I'm not getting my hopes up, but I am staying very positive....and that is half the battle.

Things are shifting, both externally and internally, at a rate I didn't foresee. I knew I would be graduating this semester, but the semester is more than half way done. The time has flown.

Now that I have this all out of my system, I think I can get back to focusing on statistics.

Who the hell am I kidding?! I will NEVER be focused on statistics! I will be completing my homework, knowing I won't use it again. Ah, reminiscing about high school algebra.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

so i set up an account just to leave comments on your blogs...

so what all is coming your way and helping you decide about puerto rico?? you were awfully vague.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Miss Bish said...

I'm so happy for you! I have no doubt that whichever path you choose, everything will be coming up Tory.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home