Saturday, March 31, 2007

So I got the whole home thing worked out. I'm so super excited. It's beautiful. Just awesomeness for that.

Tomorrow is LADYBUSINESS!!!!! We haven't had one in far too long. And right now, it's much needed. A day of nothing but mimosas, french toast, Meagan's amazing Nutella sandwiches, and I think I'm going to make my cucumber, tomato and dill salad. That would be a good way to welcome in spring.

The weird dreams that I had for about a week are starting to come back. I woke up this morning with a wicked smile on my face. Ah, dealing with things subconsciously.....

Yeah, this may be a very pointless post. No, it is a very pointless post. But that's okay. It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon and the perfect day to lounge around and just be pointless. Before next week hits. The insanity with school will be taking over my life in about two days.

But this is the final countdown for it. And I can't even express how happy I am about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home