Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The 23rd

I have to say that today was the most amazing day.

First, it was seeing ScooterBoy again and getting flirted with. Then classes went really well. Therapy was awesome. Even Jeff spilling hot chocolate all over my shorts was fun.

Then tonight.

I do have the world's greatest friends. And those who weren't able to be there physically were there in spirit. And they made the night amazing. My un-iversary.

I have to say, I am now married to the damn coolest group of people I could ever imagine being married to. And have the most kick-ass ring to prove it!

Today was nothing that I expected, emotionally. And I'm so thankful. Instead of any sadness, I was surrounded by smiling faces and those that love me.

I couldn't imagine a better anniversary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home