Monday, February 19, 2007

The Fundraiser

So last night was the fundraiser for New Millennium. It was amazing!

It was so much fun and I can't even describe it. Becky and I were bartending for the first hour and a half, which I ended up having so much damn fun with. Then we had the performance. It was funny, it was sad, it was beautiful, it was crazy.....it was a lot of hard work that paid off in copious amounts.

People were surprised that we could do something like what we did. It was very well organized and there weren't parodies of anything, really!

And, I believe I was flirted with. By three different people.

It was just a fun night filled with amazing people, wonderful friends, and an audience that really wanted to see us succeed. YAY!

OH---And Duran Duran just started playing in the background! tee hee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home