Thursday, February 08, 2007

Note to self....

When the professor asks what you think of a movie, and you are in Biology class, he does not want to hear the following phrases coming out of your mouth.....

"White men of power"
"Corporate Interests"
"CEO's"
"Big oil"

Now he just thinks I am a crazy, animal loving, pessimistic, anti-stopping-global-warming kinda gal.

And the thing that sucks?!

I didn't say I didn't WANT global warming to stop. I just said that, because of some of the quotes above, I didn't think it would happen any time soon. But I think that's how I came off.

Maybe I'll get extra credit in a soc class for trying to tie biology to sociology.

Or maybe Roosevelt with drop it's stupid fucking rule that you have to take classes in every department before graduating. Maybe I have started a social movement.......

Or maybe I've just pissed of my biology teacher......

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home