Monday, May 07, 2007

One final down, three to go.

I have to say, I'm starting to get a bit sad. There are people that I've become close to here, and I know I won't be seeing them again after this week. I think it was my prof, Cherise, that really did it for me. As I was handing in my final, she got a look on her face and started to ask me something at the same time I started talking. I said, "I'll see you Friday at graduation" and she said, "I was just going to ask how done you were." I said, "I am done, done." she gave me a sad look.

It's such a wonderful time, but so many things are ending within a week. Therapy will be done after today, I won't see the faces I've been used to seeing almost every day for three years, just a lot of change.

But it's all good change. And that's what is keeping me happy for the most part. Just that bit of sadness creeping in here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home