Sunday, May 20, 2007

It's the Final Countdown

Do do doooo do, dododododooooo do do doooo do do....

Yes, that was the synthesizer sound of the 80's hit from Europe. I am just that cool.

So I made a list that I will live by for the next three days, and I can't even say just how excited I am about it. I've already taken the plants to the new place, and the shower curtain is up. Tomorrow I will take the Pappy box, Patty and Ethel and the water can for the plants to the new place. Tuesday I'm going to take all my bathroom stuff and get the new bathroom ready, completely. I think that will help in a few ways. The first way is obvious, but the other way it will help is that Kitten will be surrounded by things she knows in the new place while locked up for a bit. I'm hoping this move will be as easy as possible on her. She's doing so well with the behavior program, and I don't want her to slip back into being evil.

The new place is just beautiful. I can't wait. And it's so quiet. But I think I over glamorized the parking situation a bit in my head...however, it's a safer neighborhood and I don't remember feeling weird when walking to the old place before.

I just can't wait. Three days and I'm out of here.

Tomorrow is a big day, with all I have to do and the Murder Mystery tomorrow night. I just have the very strong feeling that, by this time next week, my new place will be all unpacked and very much so a home. Shit, I'm so giddy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

wishin' I could help hump the furniture... wait for it... up the stairs for you, you have an 'infectious-bliss-face-thing' you do. I'm very, very happy for you!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Auryn23 said...

There is no need, as I'm hiring movers. So you have been saved both with your distance and the fact that I'm not lifting a single damn box for this move.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home