Friday, May 18, 2007

Still waiting on two more classes to chime in with my grades, but the rest of them are A's.

I was going to watch "What the %@*&% Do We Know Anyway" this week, but I can't find it. I will have to continue the search next week, after I get moved in.

Yes, I moved the move date from two weeks to next week. I'm ready. And the thought of sitting around a noisy apartment surrounded by boxes for two weeks, when there is a quiet, new place to be moved into that is just sitting there empty, makes me cringe. I'm starting to get really frustrated with this neighborhood. Kitten can't sit in the window for more than a few minutes before a bus or siren goes blaring by and she freaks out and runs away. In the new place today, I was cleaning and heard nothing but birds chirping, a couple of people talking as they were leaving the courtyard, and a car or truck going by every ten minutes or so. That is ideal. That is what I'll be getting in five days.

And that makes the rest of my time here worth it.

I do love this apartment. As Laura said once, when you walk in, it's like walking into a hug. It just has a very good feel about it. And the new place does as well. The new place is very welcoming and comfortable. I thought it was about the same size as this one, but since I was in it today, I think it may be a bit bigger. Not by much, but by some.

Getting away from this noise and dirt grime will be very good for me. Although it sucks that I won't be within walking distance to Laura anymore, but since I have the hog, I won't have to worry about finding parking around here when I do come to see her. Plus, walking back at night never made me feel very great. Now I won't have to worry about that either.

So yeah...lots of excitement over the last month, and this move will be the new start. Then I'll get my new job, start my new school, and just continue to be happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Wish I could be there to help you move. You deserve a bit of rest these days. Lemmeknow what you think of "What the BLEEP".

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home