Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nothing much new to report here. Continually procrastinating on getting the resume done. I know why. This has been the first real week where I could exhale for almost a year. The move is done. School is done. Graduation is done. Just time to chill out and work on some awesome recipes for my new veganism. Which, today, I made some kick ass spinach and asparagus with a tomato, garlic and mushroom sauce. Yummy.

I watched "The Starter Wife" tonight. IT was really good, actually. It's not any sort of reality that anyone I know experiences, but the sentiment is universal to a point. The moment you realize you've been living your life for someone else, you are free to start living it for yourself. Just that sort of thing.

Wow. There is really nothing coming out of my mouth (or fingertips) tonight. At least nothing that sounds good. Damn the TV blaring in my ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home