Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Exhaustion and Keys

Well, we got the keys for the new place yesterday. The apartment was just as huge and beautiful as I remember it. Even more so, actually for a couple of reasons. 1) It's empty and painted, 2) It's OURS. We will hopefully be moving some stuff in here and there over the next week. The movers come in ONE WEEK. One week to get all my crap boxed, labled and ready to fly. YAY!! So exciting.....I can't wait until we spend our first night there. We both think it will take awhile for it to sink in that it's ours. Probably the first time one of us comes home and the other is already there and we yell, "Honey, I'm home." At that point, we'll probably scream, run to each other and just start laughing.

This is so awesome. I LOVE the start of something wonderful.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home