Monday, January 01, 2007

So I realized I ended this year in such a different place than I started it. Looking back, the differences are amazing.

This weekend......

Friday started off what seemed to be the eternal weekend. The confession, the self-realizations, the little black dress...all crammed into what seemed to be the weekend with no real hours, only moments.

And those moments were wonderful. They were affirming. They were more ways in which to change.

I can't wait to see the pictures.

I can't wait to test these new feelings of being in this upcoming year. For the first time in a long time, I am truly excited. I truly feel like a whole person again. And I owe a large part of that to so many people, for so many reasons. I hope each person realizes the ways in which they have helped me to become complete and heal from this past year.

This past year. That is a wonderful phrase. All of these things happened last year. That was a year I am glad to have under my belt. I will take my gains and use them, accept my losses and mourn them, and realize my full potential and go for it. In everything I do. This is a year in which I can't be stopped from reaching my full potential in all things.

And, since it's been about a two hour break from the marathon, I feel it's time to get back to some more Sex and the City.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home